Unity Software Engineer
Intervoke is seeking a Unity Software Engineer with expertise in the development of interactive software for desktop/mobile web. The candidate will participate in the entire software development life-cycle including requirements, design, implementation, integration, installation and testing. Windows based PC skills preferred. The role also includes development to create Virtual Reality applications from start to finish; to work on all aspects of game development; everything from 3D assets, tooling, back-end, UI and game-play.
- Architect, design, and implement new systems and tools to facilitate application development and production pipeline.
- Optimize and fix bugs in existing code.
- Write clean, robust, maintainable code.
- Interface with the art department to integrate 3D assets & animations.
- Design and implement UI/UX for a variety of platforms ranging from mobile to VR.
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience programming software.
- Strong proficiency with C# programming language.
- Strong proficiency with Unity game engine.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively with artists, engineers, and project stakeholders.
- Strong 3D math and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable improving and extending an established code base.
- Experience with C++ and the Unreal Engine.
- Experience with WebGL or developing web-based services & applications.
- Developing custom shaders.
- Previous experience supporting and shipping VR/AR titles.