Intervoke is seeking a Software Engineer with expertise in the development of interactive software for desktop/mobile web. The candidate will participate in the entire software development life-cycle including requirements, design, implementation, integration, installation and testing. Windows based PC skills preferred. The role also includes development to create Virtual Reality applications from start to finish; to work on all aspects of game development; everything from 3D assets, tooling, back-end, UI and game-play.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Demonstrated at least 2+ years of software engineering experience
- Demonstrated at least 2+ years of Unity or other engine game development
- Proficiency experience in programming language C#
- Proficiency experience with web services including familiarity with JSON and XML
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong 3D math skills
- Experience with Maya, 3D Studio Max, and Adobe Suite editing software.
- Experience with SteamVR and/or other Mixed Reality APIs
- Experience developing custom shaders
- Experience with DirectX, OpenGL and Metal
- Experience with GIT
- Experience with C++
- Experience with rendering pipelines including graphics optimization
- Familiarity with Unreal
Denver is the preferred work location