Technical Project Director
Intervoke is a full-service digital education studio specializing in custom interactive software development and 3D MoA, MoD Medical animations. We take complex narratives and procedures and create clear and concise immersive educational training and 3D animations for the biotech, pharma, tech museums, universities, and medical device companies. We also aspire to educate medical students, doctors, healthcare staffing, patients, and pharma representatives using immersive VR/AR/WebGL technology for interactive medical applications.
As a Technical Project Director, you are responsible for working with the Creative Director and the Sales Manager to control concurrent project responsibilities and nurture Client/Partner relationships. This will include working with internal business owners such as marketing and product development to ensure delivery of milestone results from internal business development relationships. This is a high-level position interfacing with external brands requiring special projects, project management, and some presentation capabilities.
You will provide a single point of contact for projects and take projects from original concept proposal through to final implementation. You need to help create proposals, facilitate the definition of the project scope and objectives with the Intervoke team and to help oversee and coordinate detailed aspects of the projects, plan, and direct schedules as well as project budgets.
You will also be responsible for managing the development to maintain budget, schedule, and understand the content integration of Unity3D software, 3D animation projects and videos. Some training will be provided. The successful candidate will manage the production tasks of a team of Designers, Programmers, and 2D/3D Artists with the help of the Creative Director. We will also provide training to help you understand our current Jira process and to help define how this process will deviate based on project goals and milestones.
You will help manage the overall timeline for the project, managing issues and risks, and communicating internal project status weekly and project client sponsors, internal or external customers, and upper/executive management. We require a Project Manager who has strong leadership, excellent communication, and "hands-on" project management skills, as well as proficiency in motivating and leading others through vision, strategic positioning, and leadership characteristics.
- Experience in managing multiple projects involving cross-functional and remote groups.
- Strong skills in Excel, MS Project, Jira, Asana, Source code control systems (Perforce a plus)
- Assign tasks and manage the responsibilities of designers, programmers, and artists.
- Manage the development of Unity3D applications throughout all production stages: concept, mock-up, alpha, beta, gold.
- Overseeing quality in collaboration with management and project stakeholders.
- Collaborating with the Sales Manager and Production Team to create detailed project proposals and budgets for clients.
- Schedule and prioritize projects to ensure work is completed efficiently, on schedule, and within budget.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in project management/producing.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a creative environment – preferably in a game development or entertainment studio.
- Expert knowledge of the creative development process.
- Expert knowledge in digital and video content development.
- Highly motivated and independent with attention to detail.
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills to deliver quality projects within tight deadlines.
- Creative, pragmatic, and able to communicate between all departments in order to find the best solutions to overcome obstacles and ensure project development.
- Familiar with utilizing both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- We offer a competitive compensation + full benefits (medical/dental/vision/life).
- Stocked kitchen.
- Centrally located in Downtown Denver.
- Be part of a fun, fast-paced and collaborative team focused on building educational games and videos that educate and entertain.