Intervoke aspires to educate medical students, doctors, healthcare staffing, patients, and pharma representatives using immersive VR/AR/WebGL technology for interactive medical applications, while recording student progress as a Learning Management System through adaptive learning and testing. Our interactive software and medical training platform specializes in medical curriculum with superior interactive 3D models and animations for universities, pharma sales training, biotech, healthcare and tech museums.
As a Technical Project Director, you are responsible for managing concurrent projects and the discipline to own the Client/Partner relationships. This will include working with internal business owners such as marketing and product development to ensure delivery of results from business development relationships. This is a high-level position interfacing with significant external brands requiring special projects, project management, and presentation capabilities.
You would provide a single point of contact for projects and take projects from original concept through final implementation. You help facilitate the definition of project scope and objectives with the creative director and help oversee and coordinate detailed aspects of the projects, plan, and direct schedules as well as project budgets.
You will also be responsible for the development (budget, schedule, content) of Unity3D applications, 3D animation projects and videos for the medical training industry. The successful candidate will manage the production tasks of a team of Designers, Programmers, and 2D/3D Artists.
You will manage the overall timeline for the project, managing issues and risks, and communicating project status to project sponsors, internal or external customers, and upper/executive management. We require a Project Manager who has strong leadership, excellent communication, and "hands-on" project management skills, as well as proficiency in motivating and leading others through vision, strategic positioning, and leadership characteristics.
- Experience in managing multiple complex scientific projects involving cross-functional groups. Strong skills in Excel, MS Project, Jira, Source code control systems (Perforce a plus)
- Assign tasks and manage projects for teams of designers, programmers, and artists.
- Manage the development of Unity3D applications throughout all production stages: concept, mock-up, alpha, beta, gold.
- Overseeing quality in collaboration with management and project stakeholders.
- Collaborating with the Sales Team and Production Team to create detailed project proposals and budgets for clients.
- Schedule and prioritize projects to ensure work is completed efficiently, on schedule, and within budget.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in project management/producing.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a creative environment – preferably in a game development or entertainment studio.
- Expert knowledge of the creative development process.
- Expert knowledge in digital and video content development.
- Highly motivated and independent with attention to detail.
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills to deliver quality projects within tight deadlines.
- Creative, pragmatic, and able to communicate between all departments in order to find the best solutions to overcome obstacles and ensure project development.
- Familiar with utilizing both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- We offer a competitive compensation + full benefits (medical/dental/vision/life).
- Stocked kitchen.
- Centrally located in Downtown Denver.
- Be part of a fun, fast-paced and collaborative team focused on building educational games and videos that educate and entertain.