"In order to explain something well, one has to be able to demonstrate its necessity."
1. Our process starts to unfold as our team works closely with clients to define the project in order to determine the right approach to develop the end product.
2. Research is key to the development success of any product. Our team works closely with clinicians and physician consultants to fully define the medical concept or software purpose; whether it is for a medical device, surgical procedure or pharmaceutical drug, we will define the device, procedure or drug mechanisms of action (MOA) and/or the mechanisms of disease (MOD).
3. When the end user is established we consult and define a "User Interface Experience" that will present your material in a clean, user friendly way.
4. Once the project's purpose has been defined and we have client approval, we can then begin development.
1. After we have defined the project and the end user, our team of Project Managers, Art Directors, Engineers & Animators work closely together to plan development.
2. Next, we start with visualization, which includes storyboarding and concept design. We use standardized clean code practices for engineering software essential in generating efficient applications that will work quickly and smoothly with high end graphics. All content will be organized, tested and implemented in a clean and simple to use interactive interface, allowing access at any time to detailed and direct individual teaching elements.
3. Content can include detailed animated pop-up menus, voice-over audio, sound effects, interactive 3D graphics, and a modern content delivery system; including corporate or institutional logos, specific color schemes, and other product information for various types of educational media.
1. Once development is complete we prepare for product delivery. We specialize in optimized content delivery. That means taking high resolution photo realistic 3D models and making them work on multiple platforms without sacrificing visual quality. All media can be set up and available on smartphones, tablets, desktop computers and rendered to photo-realistic detail with full build deployment for 25 industry-leading platforms, including virtual, augmented and mixed reality, using Gear VR, Google Daydream, Oculus and the Vive with optimum efficiency.
2. Our Software Content Delivery System (CDS ) can be viewed in two modes. It starts in a real-time automatic training mode that self-guides you through our visual content with a voice over. At any time in this medical training application, the user can push the Play/Pause button on the sidebar (top right) and switch to our interactive training mode. This is the most popular way to use the application, because it allows the user to choose which areas they need to focus on and learn at their own pace. This medical training application also includes a testing system to judge your learning comprehension. This will provide you with a final GPA at the end of the course.