Strongly prefer back-end/Sketchfab API development experience with the following: MongoDB, NodeJS, Modern front-end frameworks - vue.js, react, angular, etc. Websockets, Real-time analytics.
Intervoke aspires to educate medical students, doctors, healthcare staffing, patients, and pharma representatives using immersive VR/AR/WebGL technology for Web based interactive medical applications, while recording student progress as a Learning Management System through adaptive learning and testing.
Specific Frameworks and Technologies:
- SketchFab API
- PHP / OOP / Frameworks
- RESTful API design
- Ubuntu Linux
- MOpenLiteSpeed / NGINX / Apache Servers
Preferred but not Essential:
- Modern front-end frameworks - vue.js, react, angular, etc.
- Real-time analytics
- Experince with Learning Management Systems
This position Requires:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science.
- Back-end/API Development.
- 5-6+ Years of software development experience developing Web applications.
- Experience building products using HTML/CSS/JS and other front-end technologies.
- Experience coding and deploying applications in a cross-platform, cross-browser environment.
- Experience building User Interfaces and prototypes from wireframes and designs.
- Knowledgeable of Web Application Development Frameworks.
- Experience with Git and Github.
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Understanding of UX principles and best practices.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.