This business development lead position is for candidates with a strong sales and marketing background in software development with experience in interactive software development, SaaS models, 3D animation and visual effects. Candidate must also have the desire to eventually move into a management position.
Intervoke aspires to educate medical students, doctors, healthcare staffing, patients, and pharma representatives using immersive VR/AR/WebGL technology for interactive medical applications, while recording student progress as a Learning Management System through adaptive learning and testing. Our interactive software and medical training platform specializes in medical curriculum with superior interactive 3D models and animations for universities, pharma sales training, biotech, healthcare and tech museums.
- Cultivate new relationships while nurturing existing clients to drive repeat business and create new opportunities.
- Cold calling and emailing clients directly to ascertain their needs while providing great customer service. Using Social media, like Linkedin as a tool to connect with clients.
- Leading the progression of the entire end-to-end sales process, from lead generation to process management, through deal execution and presentation.
- Energetic, innovative, flexible, self-motivated team player, passionate about driving business growth in new geographies.
- Superior communication, intuitive, social, multitasking, interpersonal, problem solving, and leadership skills.
- 3-5+ years of proven successful sales experience of Business to Business (B2B), direct selling.
- Experience with achieving measurable inside sales goals in an automated sales environment where accurate entry and management of lead data in a CRM system a must.
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development at multiple executive levels within an organization; familiarity with marketing automation. SEO knowledge is a plus.
- Helps businesses monetize social media, gain new leads, and increase revenue.
- Pre-call planning.
- Self-motivated with a high sense of urgency and to be aggressive about cold calling new clients and existing clients.
- Ability to probe for information, ask appropriate questions, and effectively handle objections.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, live presentation skills, analytical skills, and critical thinking skills.
- Consultative selling for the development of:
- Custom professional software
- Pharma and medical device sales training
- Interactive software training tools
- Highly technical and proficient with basic corporate productivity tools (Gmail, voicemail, MS Office, Conferencing tools) and the ability to understand and learn new software quickly.
- Experience directly in the Medical, Pharmaceutical, Medical device, Universities or Science based field is preferred.
Which all includes a full benefits package included with health insurance, paid vacations, sick leave and holidays.
Bonuses will also be provided for outstanding sales performance. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please only local candidates will be considered for this role.