Who We Are Hiring Part-Time
Sales Business Development is a rapidly growing division within the sales organization. The purpose of the department is to generate qualified opportunities that progress through the sales funnel, generating new revenue. Due to hyper growth, we are constantly looking for hungry and driven individuals who are excited about a career in Entry Level Sales Business Development.
As a part-time employee, you are responsible for contacting leaders and executives in organizations of all sizes across many different verticals. Your focus is helping our in-office team gain insights around their market and customers which allows them to make quicker and better data-driven decisions.
Responsibilities/Day in the Life
- You identify key decision makers and/or key influencers within an organization across many different departments.
- You have experience working within LinkedIn, and some experience with Salesforce.
- You work well with others, like to strategize and plan out creative methods to generate more business opportunities.
- You use rejection as fuel to motivate and push you to work harder and smarter.
- You’re a go-getter, competitive, and driven. You’re goal-oriented and see the bigger picture. You don’t settle for mediocrity.
- Money, the opportunity for growth, and promotion motivate you.
- You view this as an opportunity to learn and grow
- You retrieve 100+ contacts from our data resources such as ZoomInfo and the web daily.
- Exceptional interpersonal ability.
- Excellent phone communication.
- Some technical background or education preferred.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and adjust work efforts based on the needs of the department or business goals.
- Discover, navigate and document an organization's marketing research landscape.
- Hungry and motivated to grow.
- Strong PC skills required, including the use of standard MS Office applications; knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus.
- Strong phone and written communication skills.
Please only local candidates will be considered for this role.