A generalist with a minimum of 3 to 5 + years’ experience in 3D modeling, animation, lighting, texturing, UVs and basic character rigging. Experience in the Games, Medical, Biotech or Pharmaceutical fields a plus. With experience working with multiple projects in a leadership role. Must be self-motivated, able to multitask and work well with others and as part of a team or in groups. Showing the experience to demonstrate outstanding creative and technical problem solving ability.
Advanced Software Experience: Maya, 3ds Max (basic knowledge), ZBrush, After Effects, Photoshop, Redshift.
- 3D modeling, animation, lighting, texturing & creating advanced topology, UVs and basic character rigging.
- Showing advanced experience creating photorealistic imagery and animations rendering in Redshift or Vray. Redshift preferred.
- Develop high quality 2D and 3D art assets including models, and textures using Substance painter.
- Compositing animation tempo for music and voiceover timing.
- Producing animated graphics, ranging from logo animations, animation/live action-hybrid graphics, to full productions.
- Aptitude for quick creative thinking with serious even obsessive attention to detail.
- A solid understanding of the foundations in traditional art: light, value, color and composition, perspective, etc.
- Post-Production / VFX for broadcast / film experience.
Other Skills not required but a definite plus:
- Compositing and Post Production VFX using Nuke.
- Unity 3D & Texturing using Substance, MARI, or Mudbox.
- Programming (C#, C++, Python) & 3D Game Development experience.
- Background in Sciences: Anatomy, Mathematics, Applied Physics.
Applicants without a Demo Reel will not be considered.
Contract remote positions are available.
All qualified local Denver applicants would receive a competitive Salary with a Full benefits package included paid vacations, sick leave and holidays.