A minimum or 3 to 5 + years’ experience using 3D modeling and animation. Experience in the Games, Medical, Biotech or Pharmaceutical fields a plus. With experience working with multiple projects in a leadership role. Must be self-motivated, able to multitask and work well with others and as part of a team or in groups. Showing the experience to demonstrate outstanding creative and technical problem solving ability.
Advanced Software Experience: 3ds Max, Maya, ZBrush, Adobe Creative Suite, Redshift.
- Cultivate new relationships while nurturing existing clients to drive repeat business and create new opportunities.
- Cold calling and emailing clients directly to ascertain their needs while providing great customer service. Using Social media, like Linkedin as a tool to connect with clients.
- Leading the progression of the entire end-to-end sales process, from lead generation to process management, through deal execution and presentation.
- Energetic, innovative, flexible, self-motivated team player, passionate about driving business growth in new geographies.
- Superior communication, intuitive, social, multi-tasking, interpersonal, problem solving, and leadership skills.
- 3D modeling, animation, lighting, texturing & creating advanced topology, UVs and basic character rigging.
- Showing advanced experience creating photorealistic imagery and animations rendering in Redshift or Vray. Redshift preferred.
- Develop high quality 2D and 3D art assets including models, textures, and animations.
- Designing animatics, animation and motion for audio and tempo, including music and voiceover.
- Producing animated graphics, ranging from logo animations, animation/live action-hybrid graphics, to full productions.
- Aptitude for quick creative thinking with serious even obsessive attention to detail.
- A solid understanding of the foundations in traditional art: light, value, color and composition, perspective, etc.
Other Skills not required but a definite plus:
- Compositing and Post Production VFX using After Effects or Nuke.
- Edge Animate, Unity 3D & Texturing using MARI, or Mudbox.
- Programming (C#, C++, Python) & 3D Game Development experience.
- Post-Production / VFX for broadcast / film experience.
- Background in Sciences: Anatomy, Mathematics, Applied Physics.
Contract or Salary with Full benefits package included with paid vacation, sick leave and holidays.